Friday, October 5, 2012

DIY: Little Thoughts Book


This was an easy little project.

 First I made the covers with some thick card stock like paper:




Then I tore some thinner paper down so that it was as long as the open book lengthwise and as tall as the book, minus a quarter info to fit nicely in the book.  I folded each in half and inserted between the covers.

I punched holes in all of the pages and the covers using a standard hole punch and threaded it with some standard hemp. Make sure all of the holes line up, don't be afraid to use a pencil. I started at the top hole and went in and out all the way down, then pack up the opposite way through the holes to create the criss-cross look:

I tied it up at the top for an effortless raw look. There you have it, your own little thoughts book.

No comments:

Post a Comment