Monday, September 24, 2012

Hyde Park Charm


While visiting University of Chicago campus today, I took a stroll around the campus's perimeter. There were quite a few adorable houses with delightful little details. I couldn't get enough. That is, until the scrutiny of passers-by finally wore me down.
 Then there's this tasty little nugget. I think this is a pretty cool sculpture set in front of the Harper Center. Almost too cool for school if you catch my drift. I love the mix of natural and unnatural. And I love the way the business students walk around it. Like they are so bored with it.
I love the interior of the Harper Center. This is a view from the below Winter Garden there, which, I can say from experience, is actually pretty pleasant in the Winter, even with snow falling. Especially with snow falling. Beautiful architecture. Thank you rich business alumni and talented Rafael Vinoly 
 architects.

No comments:

Post a Comment